Career Share Event
Career Share Presentations and PTSA Meetings
Please RSVP to Cecilia Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
6pm - 7pm - Career Share Session (Schedule listed below)
followed by 7pm - 8:30pm - PTSA meetings
Wednesday, February 10th - Do you want to be an Information Technology Professional?
- Sudarsana Gudipati, Software Staff Engineer
- Jessica Vu, Network Engineer (IT)
Wednesday, March 9th - Do you want to be a Physician?
- Patrick K. Lee, MD, Dermatologist
- Barbara H Biela, Pathologist (molecular diagnostics)
Wednesday, April 6th - Do you want to be an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer?
- Sam Lui, Electrical Engineer
- Patti Miyake - Mechanical Engineering and Control Systems
TUESDAY, May 10th - Do you want to be a Physical or Occupational Therapist?
- Christina Lee, Physical Therapist
- Tammy Daneman, Physical Therapy Assistant
- Michelle Radmore, Occupational Therapist R/L
- Peter Weinstein, DVM, MBA (Veterinarian)
- Nurse - Maria-Jean Caterinicchio, RN, MS, NE-BC (Nurse)
The Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) of Irvine High School invites you
AND your student to rise to the challenge!
* Students who join will be eligible to apply for an end of year Scholarship!
There are many ways to get involved :
BECOME A MEMBER OF IRVINE HIGH SCHOOL'S PTSA
Membership is only $20 per member,
$10 for 2nd member, students, teachers, and staff.
Even if you can't be actively involved, your PTSA membership still benefits your student.
The PTSA Membership Drive is the main source of funding for Irvine High PTSA, which makes your participation especially vital.
Your membership in the PTSA partially supports the following programs and activities.
- FUNDING - For Spur and Heritage Awards, Academic and Legislative Action Teams, Scholarships, Student and Parent Education.
- LIBRARY SUPPORT - Funding much needed equipment and upgrades.
- TEACHER MINI GRANTS - Purchase of educational tools, supplies, and books.
- TEACHER AND STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT - A celebration of Irvine High's Staff.
- HEALTH and SAFETY - Including disaster Preparedness Supplies-Health Clerk
- SENIOR GRAD NIGHT - A fun final farewell event for our Seniors.
- In 2015, we were also able to help fund the "New Marquee".
GIVE TO IRVINE HIGH PTSA's DIRECT DONATION DRIVE!
Please consider giving at least a $50 donation per student as this will help us greatly in reaching our goal for the school year.
Due to budget cuts, your donation is more important than ever!
Please ask your employer if they offer Employee Matching Program for non-profit organizations.
Irvine High School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, making your contribution tax deductible in accordance with Federal and State tax laws.
GIVE THE GIFT OF TIME and VOLUNTEER!
Sign up online GO TO - http://www.irvinehighptsa.org/vol.html Any time that you can give is very much appreciated!
For questions, please contact Sarah Yang @ email@example.com or Cecilia Lee firstname.lastname@example.org